- Get plenty of sleep: Most kids need around 10 hours of sleep every day. A regular bedtime routine can help them wind down and get the rest they need.
- Eat healthy: A balanced diet is important for growing bodies and happy minds. Eating lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will help kids (and adults!) stay energized and focused throughout the day.
- Be active: Regular physical activity is crucial for kids’ physical and mental health. Encourage your child to get moving – it doesn’t have to be anything formal, a game of tag or catch in the backyard is great!
- They don’t compare themselves to others.
- They find joy in the little things.
- They focus on what they’re grateful for.
- They think before they speak.
the 7 habits of happy kids
- They don’t compare themselves to others and are content with what they have.
- They make the best of every situation, no matter how difficult it may be.
3.They are optimistic and see the glass half full rather than half empty.
- They enjoy the present moment and don’t dwell too much on the past or worry about the future.
5 handful of close friends rather than a large group of acquaintances.
6 They know how to express their emotions and aren’t afraid to show vulnerability.
7 They have a strong sense of self-awareness and aren’t afraid to be